Friday, August 14, 2009

Gearing up for our big goodbye....

Boo will officially graduate from UCLA on Tues. I am all over the map right now with emotions. I am selfishly ecstatic to be done with that commute but terrified to be "on our own" again.
Boo has made such incredible progress. He has charmed his way into the hearts of every teacher and staff member. He has gained independence, self confidence, and a love for learning :) He really WANTS to learn now. This is a huge accomplishment for us (him).

I have much to do this weekend to prepare for Boo's big graduation. I have more thank you's to write out than I can even count however, there really are no words to describe how grateful I am to the teachers and staff. If I could keep him in this program until he graduates college, I would!!!!!

Well I need to keep this little update short. I know I haven't posted many resources lately but am hoping once we are done next week, I will have a little more time to share info/resources/etc with you.

I'll post pics on Tues after graduation!!!!!

No comments: