Saturday, June 27, 2009

Heaven has one more angel.....

Pablo has left this world today. I didn't know him or his family and yet his story touched my life.
Blogs are like portals into other people's lives. I am forever changed by the people I've "met" through the blog-o-sphere.

There are so many children out there battling childhood cancer. It is a demon that takes hold of their little bodies. We all have our own battles. Tonight I ask that if you are reading this, that you take a moment to pray for not only Pablo's family but for ALL the parents and children out there who are either in the thick of the fight or just learning of their diagnosis.

Also, please visit Zoey's site (her button is on my blog). She is a little warrior who has just finished her last round of chemo. Her mother, Heather, is training for the Nike Women's Marathon. She will be running on behalf of Zoey and all the other little warriors who are fighting for their lives. Please consider sponsoring her if you are able. Once you click on Zoey's button, you will see Heather's fundraising link. God bless! Remember to hug you little ones tight tonight!

No comments: