Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pablo!

Just a quick update to ask you all to pray for peace and light for a mighty fighter, Pablo!
His link is in my blog roll....please visit his site. He is an amazing little guy who needs prayers of peace right now. He is going home to spend his final days with his brother and his mommy and daddy.

I am truly speechless right now. I don't personally know this family but have followed their blog for a while now. They are just an amazing family and Pablo has touched my life forever. Please pray.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Saw your comment on Pablo's blog.Lost my list of blogs.Glad I refound you.Thanks for loving Pablo afar.He is one amazing little man.

Kisses For Noah said...

Thank you, Heather. I found Pablo through your blog :) I pray for Pablo and Zoey daily. They are such an inspiration to me, as are you :)