Saturday, May 23, 2009

First week down, 11 more to go!

All in all, this week went very well. There is so much information to absorb. I have met so many people who will play a huge role in helping Boo.

I think Boo is sloowwwwwly warming up to the idea of "school". He had a good day yesterday. He got to go on a little bus ride around the campus and even had show and tell!

They have been testing and will continue next week. We'll start to put some goals down on paper next week and I will also meet with a behaviorist twice a week for support.

I am amazed at how tired I am from the driving. It's definitely going to take some getting used to. I applaud and empathize with anyone that is forced to commute every day. It's rough!

Ok, enough complaining. I'm going to try and enjoy our time off this weekend!

1 comment:

Mama Woman said...

I am happy to hear it's going better. I would love to hear all the details. What kind of testing are they doing?