Monday, December 7, 2009

Some resources to share....

In my pursuit of finding some curriculum that will help support Bo and Boo's specific needs, I've stumbled upon a few websites I thought I'd share with the blogging world :)

First I found Tuned Into Learning
This is a fabulous site with a great curriculum set to songs! You can order a free sample CD too and it comes fast! (It focuses on not only academics but also social skills!)

The next one is Move To Learn
It is another site for children with learning disabilities. It even has a free LD evaluation to help parents. The products themselves are pricey but it seems worth it if you can afford it.

The third is a site that I will make into a permanent link on my site. It is called 4 Paws for Ability
It is a wonderful agency that provides service dogs to children with all different disabilities. It is also the first agency to train services dogs for children with FASD. They will also train dogs for more than one child in a family (with a disability). We are very excited about this and are looking into this as an option for our boys!

I hope these sites will help and while I have many more to share, I need to figure out a way to better bundle them. Until next time.............

No comments: