Thursday, November 20, 2008

From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2

The title sums it up perfectly. I have been reading, researching, questioning, etc., everything I can get my hands on lately that pertains to Boo's challenges. I don't feel any closer to the question that haunts me every day which is "How can I help this child?".
I am beaten down. I'm exhausted.

The truth is I can't do this alone. I need the type of help that can only come from the One who has all the answers; The One who loves Boo even more than I do.

Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepherd of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your bosom: We commend to your loving care this child. Relieve her/his pain, guard her/him from all danger, restore to her/him your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise this child up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray, for you dear Name's sake. Amen.

No comments: